7 Android apps to download YouTube videos in 2023
YouTube allows the download of some of its videos and offline viewing, using third-party apps to download YouTube videos is against their terms.
YouTube’s Terms of Service explicitly mention that users shouldn’t download content unless a download button or link is shown by YouTube on a particular service.
It is not allowed to download or make copies of copyrighted content. If you are caught doing this, the YouTube team will punish you accordingly.
Although YouTube has never lashed on a user for downloading copyrighted content using a video downloader, the activity regardless is illegitimate.
Despite the risks, if you really need to satisfy your need for downloading YouTube videos, then you are in a good place for that. Here are some of the best Android apps to satisfy your needs.
List of 7 androids best YouTube downloaders
- YouTube Go
In terms of security, Android blocks the installation of apps that are not from the Google Play Store. So before starting, you have to enable app installation from other sources.
To enable it, just go to Settings then Security. Tap on “Unknown sources”. A warning will pop up. Then Press OK.
1. YouTube Go
YouTube Go is basically a toned-down version of the original YouTube app. It is now available in the Play Store
and is intended for low-performing smartphones. On the other hand, users who want to legally download YouTube videos can use “YouTube Go” to their benefit.
Unlike a regular YouTube app that only shows the download button on selected videos and prompts you to subscribe to YouTube Premium for complete access, YouTube Go isn’t crippled by such restrictions.
With YouTube Go, you can also share videos of high quality without the internet. The only limitation of YouTube Go is that it doesn’t let you grab videos from other services like Facebook and Instagram…
Videoder is a powerful YouTube video downloader for Android. With it, you can download videos from different sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc
It allows the streaming and downloading of videos in all available formats. It allows you to select your preferred video quality and share the video directly from the app.
Furthermore, it helps you with a faster downloading speed and also packs different themes, night mode, a built-in video player, etc.
This app is not available in the Play Store, but you can download it for free from its official site and install it easily.
Also, this app gives all users the chance of using it. In free mode, this app contains ads. However, you can remove the ads if you buy the Videoder Premium plugin from Play Store. That depends on your personal choice.
How to download videos on android using videoder
After you have finished downloading and installing videoder.
- Open Videoder in URL bar. Type URL. Example: youtube.com
- Search for the video you want to download.
- Then click on the download button and select the download link that pops up. You can choose the video format you want, and you can also download the video in MP3 format.
- Alternatively, you can share a video on the YouTube app to Videoder and the download link will pop up.
You may also like how to download YouTube video with save from net
TubeMate is also the best app to download YouTube videos. It has a good interface that is easy to use, and it offers the possibility of downloading videos from multiple sites.
Not only that, It comes with a built-in browser where you can access the sites you want. You can download the video from the preferred site.
Also, it allows you to choose the quality and file format before downloading any video. The downloaded videos are stored in your phone’s memory automatically.
You can also download YouTube videos in MP3 format, but this requires an additional video-to-MP3 converter app, which you can download from the Play Store or have suggested to you when you try to download it. Overall, TubeMate is an excellent video downloader for Android.
How to download videos on Android using TubeMate.
After finishing downloading and installing TubeMate,
- Open the app and visit the video-sharing site. Example: youtube.com
- Pick your desired video from the search results. It will prompt you for the quality of the video you want.
- After selecting the quality and resolution of the video, you can click the download button.
- Then you can also share videos to Tubemate from the YouTube app to view a download link. Nb: you can also copy the link of any video from the source and copy it in TubeMate it will detect the video to download it
KeepVid is one of the best Android video downloaders and one of the most popular ones around.
This video downloader can download YouTube videos at a faster speed compared to other video downloaders.
Also, it enables users to download videos from 27 other video-sharing sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
Furthermore, it has a good interface and is easy to use. It allows users to download HD videos up to 4K resolution and also has a built-in video and audio player. You can even download YouTube videos as MP3s without using any additional software.
How to download YouTube videos on Android using KeepVid
After downloading and installing KeepVid, open it.
- Open YouTube in the app and search for the video.
- Select the video and click on the blue download button beneath the video player
- Then, select the quality of the file, and your video will be saved automatically.
5. Snaptube – YouTube
Snaptube is also a good video downloader that helps users download YouTube videos for free. It has a user-friendly interface that is organized by popular sites, popular videos, and categories.
You can also search YouTube directly from the search bar. you can choose the quality of the video before downloading it. You can also share the downloaded videos on Facebook, Twitter, etc. from within the app.
The downloaded videos are saved automatically in your device storage, and you can also view the downloaded files organized into music and video categories.
How to download videos on android using Snaptube
After downloading and installing Snaptube
- Open Snaptube and select the YouTube mobile site from its Homepage.
- Search for the video in the YouTube search bar.
- Select the video and click on the red download button displayed on the right side of the video.
- then choose the quality of the video, and your video will start downloading.
6. InsTube – youtube
InsTube is another excellent YouTube video downloader for Android. It can also download videos from other popular sites like Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, etc. The app is reliable and delivers fast downloading speed.
It allows you to select the quality of YouTube videos before downloading them. You can even share YouTube videos from within the YouTube app to InsTube.
How to download videos on Android using InsTube
After finishing downloading and installing InsTube
- Launch InsTube and visit your desired website.
- Search for the video you wish to download and tap on the desired video.
- Tap on the red download button and choose the quality of the video.
- Then choose “fast download” and your video will start downloading.
7. VidMate App – YouTube
VidMate is a remarkable Android video downloader app. You can look for files based on different categories, such as movies, music, and TV shows, or directly search for any files from its Search Bar.
It provides you with a fast video download speed, but you can also customize the rate and select the preferred download location within its download settings.
How to download videos on Android using VidMate
- Launch the app and tap on the YouTube mobile site in the app.
- Search for the video you want to download and tap on the red download button on the content.
- Then select the quality of your video and tap the “Download” option. Your video will start downloading.
Congratulations on your decision, and best of luck with your selection from these 7 best YouTube downloaders. You are welcome to post any comments or questions. Thank you
What’s up, this weekend is good in support of me, for the reason that
this time i am reading this enormous educational post here at my